WOW MONTHLY LUNCHEON
This is a terrific opportunity for you and your business to present to an excellent event that has been extremely successful with professional business women for over two years in the Des Moines area. With high-quality attendance averaging 40+, this is a chance for face time with decision-making women in the community.
In order to keep symmetry between our luncheons, we ask our presenters to present at both our West Des Moines and Ankeny Chapter luncheons.
- Our West Des Moines luncheons are held on Tuesdays at Walnut Ridge Retirement Center in Clive.
The luncheons start at 11:30 with networking followed by lunch and your presentation. Your presentation should be 25-30 minutes beginning around 12:10 or 12:15. After the presentation we collect the drawing slips and the attendees then have 30 seconds to give a short commercial. There is a table for marketing materials for attendees to peruse. We suggest you bring 75 handouts to the West Des Moines Luncheon. Our attendance is usually 40-55 attendees.
We begin our set up at 10:30. You are welcome to arrive at this time to begin your set up. Jennifer will be able to help you distribute your materials to each table setting as well as assist with any A/V needs. Should you need a projector, screen, podium, easel or any other presentation tools; please be sure to make us aware of this during our meeting with you prior to your presentation.
Our presentations focus on one of the following topics: Personal Growth, Financial Growth, and Business Growth. You may have several presentations that would fall into one or all of the above categories. We ask that your presentations remain educational in nature and an advertisement for your business.
- Your name and business will be highlighted on the invitation(s) with a hyperlink to your webpage as well as on Eventbrite that is sent to over 300 women when promoting the event
- Your company name and website will be on the attendee sheet
- You can provide signage for wall/podium
- Your marketing materials will be placed on the tables along with the event sponsors and founders.
- If you choose, you can provide a promotional item for each attendee with your company logo
- You will receive the copies of all of the drawing slips so that you may use them for follow up interest from the events.
What we will ask from you:
- To schedule a meeting with us, the sponsors of this event, prior to your presentation to go over what you can expect as well as answer any questions you may have.
- The title of your presentation
- A brief biography to post on the invitation and to introduce you at the event
- Questions for the drawing slip that will provoke interest and inquiries regarding your business
We kindly request that you would have the above items to us no later than two months prior to your presentation date. Please email Jennifer or call her at 515-779-1733 if you have questions.